What We Do
- Formulate and implement national transport and infrastructure policies.
- Plan, design, construct and maintain state roads and bridges in compliance with national and international standards.
- Plan, construct, operate and maintain the railway network and infrastructure in compliance with relevant national and international standards.
- Plan, construct, operate and maintain air transport infrastructure and services in compliance with national and international aviation standards.
- Plan, monitor and maintain Marine sector in line with national and international maritime standards on all declared inland water bodies.
- Provide and manage services that ensure safety of road, rail, air and inland water traffic.