Air Transport Management
To provide leadership in the formulation of policies and strategies to facilitate the development and sustenance of the air transport sector in Zimbabwe.
- Develop and formulate the air service policies and strategies.
- Coordinate the implementation of the Ministry’s policies and programmes within air services’ sector.
- Supervise and provide policy guidance to Parastatals and State enterprises under the purview of the Ministry’s Air transport sector.
- Coordination of regional and international organizations such as IATA, ICAO and Routes Africa
- Negotiate Bilateral Air Service Agreements (BASAs) with other countries.
- Process applications for Air Service Permits (ASP).
STATE OWNED PARASTATALS UNDER AIR TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT
13th Floor, Kaguvi Building
Corner Central Avenue / Fourth Street
Telephone: +263 4 700990 ext 216/179/158
Mobile: +263 712 230 350